Past Blogs...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jon Cor is gettin' famous!

It's time for me to promote one of my very talented friends!


Jon Cor is a friend of mine from Theatre School. Actually, simply saying that doesn't do the guy any justice. He's one of my biggest supporters, one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and one of the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for.

He's been lucky enough to work on a couple of indie flicks, as well as larger productions such as the much anticipated Saw3D; the final chapter of the long lasting series. Click here to listen to a radio interview Jon did for Demon FM radio in the UK to talk about his role in Saw3D.

One of my students actually tweeted: "OMG. I know someone who knows Jon Cor!" after we discussed "Being Erica" one day before class. Jon had a recurring role in the Canadian series.

Here's a vid of just little snipits from our trip to L.A. Jon had "meatings" as we so lovingly referred to them as with a few agents/management companies and ended up nabbing some Hollywood representation! :) We celebrated that, and my 24th birthday on our trip! I'm going to edit together a better vid later, but for now, here's a preview:




No comments:

Post a Comment