Past Blogs...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wavves, Tokyo Police Club and Phoenix

Hey all,

As I mentioned in my intro video, I write for The Take Media. I've been a writer with them for about 7 months now, and in that time I've been lucky enough to cover a variety of shows; whether it's local acts like Buddy Black, or Elos Arma, Or larger Canadian acts like  Dragonette and Hot Hot Heat.

Click here to check out my latest review -  Wavves, Tokyo Police Club and Phoenix at The Ricoh. It was interesting because this was my first time reviewing an arena show - press box and all! For a list of a few of my reviews for The Take, click here.

Also, here's a vid from the Ricoh show. It's the very end of Phoenix's set. My cam is pretty simple (read: shitty) so BE SURE TO TURN YOUR SOUND DOWN as you watch it! :)





<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment